• All Ages Welcome
• The Loft is a general admission, standing room venue
• Tickets available online via Ticketalternative.com or without ticket fees in person at the Center Stage Box Office, M-F, 11-6. Online sales end at 4pm on day of show.
Able to juggle the profound and the profane along with the mainstream and the underground, rapper Ab-Soul is a member of the Black Hippy crew as well as a solo artist. Born Herbert Stevens in Los Angeles, Ab-Soul contracted Stevens-Johnson syndrome as a child, a hypersensitivity complex that left him light sensitive and wearing sunglasses most of the time. He rapped throughout high school but didn't take it seriously until after graduation, forming the group Area 51 with rapper Snake Hollywood and signing a deal with Street Beat Entertainment in 2005. The two-year deal ran out without much to show for it, but in 2007 Ab-Soul joined the Top Dawg label, with his A Day in the Life mixtape following a year later. In 2009 he formed the Black Hippy crew with fellow Top Dawg artists ScHoolboy Q, Kendrick Lamar, and Jay Rock, then in 2011 he made his solo debut with the album Longterm Mentality. His sophomore and breakthrough effort, Control System, followed a year later, featuring guest spots from the whole Black Hippy crew along with other artists like Jhené Aiko and Danny Brown. The album climbed to number 83 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, while his 2014 effort, These Days..., featured names like Lupe Fiasco and Rick Ross, and debuted at number 11. Two years later, Do What Thou Wilt. was released, hitting the Top 40 of the Billboard 200. ~ David Jeffries, Rovi
Meet & Greet Package
- One general admission ticket
- VIP early entry into the venue
- Exclusive preshow meet & greet with Ab-Soul
- Personal photograph with Ab-Soul
- Specially design Ab-Soul tour shirt (exclusive to VIP packages only)
- Collectible tour poster (limited print)
- Official meet & greet laminate
Nick Grant is among the rare and elite breed of artists that makes timeless music placing an emphasis on individuality, storytelling, and musical experimentation, which is redefining the landscape of hip-hop. Nick Grant is steadily becoming one of hip-hop’s most authoritative voices with the lyrical dexterity to influence multiple generations to come.