Job Posting – Full Charge Bookkeeper
About Center Stage & Rival:
Rival operates Center Stage Atlanta – home to Center Stage Theater, The Loft and Vinyl—where the company produces 350+ shows annually. We are also an independent concert promoter and event producer, producing live shows and music-centric festivals in Atlanta since 2004. Beyond Center Stage’s doors, we also create live music events and work on behalf of clients to execute their event vision, whether on a city street, in a public park, or in a traditional event facility. Rival production venues include Centennial Olympic Park, Infinite Energy Center, The Fox Theatre, Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center, Candler Park, Piedmont Park, Historic Fourth Ward Park and many more.
Full Charge Bookkeeper Role:
The Full Charge Bookkeeper reports to the Director of Operations and manages all aspects of our businesses finances.
What it takes to be our Full Charge Bookkeeper:
- Xero experience (5+ years preferred)
- Gusto Payroll experience (2+ years preferred)
- Accounts Receivable management & customer invoicing
- Accounts Payable management
- Deposit and cash reports
- Cash flow management
- Weekly Payroll of hourly staff and bi-weekly payroll of salaried staff
- Reconcile all Balance Sheet accounts & audit for accuracy
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Expense report processing and payments
- State & city sales tax filings
- Assist in preparation of annual 1099’s & 1042’s
- Process quarterly sales commissions
- Create new processes as needed
- HR administration – onboarding, benefits administration, maintain HR records
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Familiar with the Greater Atlanta, GA entertainment market is a plus!
- A self-starter, independent worker, and team contributor
- Must be organized and deadline driven
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, professional resume, and desired compensation to Michelle Puckett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Rival Holdings LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.